Every month I receive a statement showing my latest audiobook sales, and it always amazes me. When I first decided to turn several of my books into audiobooks, I did it as much for fun as in hopes of making big sales. But month after month and year after year the income keeps coming. Now I’m so glad I did it.
Sure, one of my businesses involves audio/video products, so it wasn’t that hard for me to make an audiobook. But it’s actually not hard for anyone, with a little knowledge, to do it.
And unlike the ebook market, the audiobook market isn’t overcrowded, so they tend to sell themselves. My friend Derek Doepker has an audiobook that regularly sells over a hundred copies each month without ANY marketing on his part.
I’m doing a free webinar training with Derek on how you can turn your work into an audiobook, and create a new source of income. For those who’ve attended my webinars in the past, you’ll know that they are a rich source of information, not just a big commercial, so if you’re interested in creating an audiobook I urge you to attend.
Join us February 21st, 2018 at 11AM PST (2PM EST) by registering here: http://ebookbestsellersecrets.com/audiobooksalcorn
- How audiobooks are generating hundreds or even thousands of extra dollars in royalties for some self-published authors, all on auto-pilot.
- How you can produce audiobooks on any budget, and distribute them from anywhere in the world (even outside the US and UK).
- The critical facts to consider when deciding whether to outsource or produce your own audiobooks; these could save you thousands of dollars.
- Where to find professional audiobook narrators if you don’t wish to narrate yourself.
- The exact microphone, software, and equipment you need to produce top-quality audiobooks on a shoestring budget.
If you can attend live, Derek and I will answer all your questions. If you can’t make it live, register anyway, as there will be a replay later for those who register.
Register here: http://ebookbestsellersecrets.com/audiobooksalcorn
See you there!